Bruce is your typical bouncy labrador, he is very friendly and loves to play! Especially tug of war!
Bruce has a basic level of training (Sit, Paw, Down) but does need further training such as recall and loose lead walking. Sadly Bruce has already been in 3 homes before coming to PACT so structure and routine will benefit him going forwards.
We have put Bruce as 12 plus due to his size and how boisterous he can be, especially when he's jumping up!
- Full Name
- Contact number
- Full Address
- Who you are interested in? (Please include their name and what animal, we often have a few with the same names!)
- A bit about yourself and your lifestyle (e.g. your work patterns, do you go away a lot)
- Do you have other pets? Include what they are, ages, are they neutered? vaccinated?
- Children in the home or visiting? how old are they?
Cat/Dog - If shortlisted we will ask you for photos to enable us to do a virtual homecheck. We will need photos of your road from the front of your house, inside your property and garden so we can do a virtual rehoming.
Thank you for being interested in giving one of our dogs a loving home.
Our rehoming requirements are below:
- All existing animals in the home must be neutered and vaccinated (where appropriate)
- Must be prepared to take out pet insurance to cover any unforeseen accidents or illnesses.
- Must be prepared to vaccinate annually and keep up to date with flea and worm treatments.
- You must have a private enclosed garden attached to your home.
- Your garden must be secure with a minimum of 4ft to maximum of 6ft boundaries - this is dog specific.
- We do not rehome to flats or homes with communal gardens.
- You will be required to visit your chosen dog a minimum of 3 times to allow us to assess if you are a suitable match.
- All members of the household will be required to visit your chosen dog/s.
- You must be prepared to sign a foster agreement that outlines our terms and conditions.
All costs below are a minimum requested donation. This is to help cover our costs.
All dogs are neutered (puppies are booked in for neutering with us when old enough), vaccinated, microchipped and up to date with flea/worming treatments.
Dogs under 1 year - £350.00
Dogs 1 year-12 years £300.00
Dogs 12 years+ £250.00