- All existing animals in the home must be neutered and vaccinated (where appropriate)
- Must be prepared to take out pet insurance to cover any unforeseen accidents or illnesses.
- Must be prepared to vaccinate annually and keep up to date with flea and worm treatments.
- You must have a private enclosed garden attached to your home.
- Your garden must be secure with a minimum of 4ft to maximum of 6ft boundaries - this is dog specific.
- We do not rehome to flats or homes with communal gardens.
- You will be required to visit your chosen dog a minimum of 3 times to allow us to assess if you are a suitable match.
- All members of the household will be required to visit your chosen dog/s.
- You must be prepared to sign a foster agreement that outlines our terms and conditions.
All costs below are a minimum requested donation. This is to help cover our costs.
All dogs are neutered (puppies are booked in for neutering with us when old enough), vaccinated, microchipped and up to date with flea/worming treatments.
Dogs under 1 year - £350.00
Dogs 1 year-12 years £300.00
Dogs 12 years+ £250.00