Hetty & Gloria
These two sweet Bantam hens, Hetty & Gloria, are looking for a home together with their handsome cockeral, Captain Jack. They are all very friendly, inquisitive and love to paddle in puddles and trays of water.
They could happily be introduced to a group of other hens.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
All rehoming emails must come via firstname.lastname@example.org only.
Your email MUST include-
- Full Name
- Contact number
- Full Address
- Who you are interested in? (Please include their name and what animal, we often have a few with the same names!)
- A bit about yourself and your lifestyle (e.g. your work patterns, do you go away a lot)
- Do you have other pets? Include what they are, ages, are they neutered? vaccinated?
- Children in the home or visiting? how old are they?
Small animals - We need photos of your enclosure and full measurements.
Ducks - £10.00
Chickens - £5.00
Geese - £10.00
Cockatiels - £10.00
Peacocks - £50.00
Exotic birds such as Budgies need a secure walk-in aviary. Chickens need a large secure/fox proof enclosure. Ducks and Geese also need access to a body of water.
Peacocks must have 3-4 acres minimum
- No neighbours within 400 yards as they are noisy, especially during mating season. (March to July)
- You must have somewhere to enclose them for a minimum of 4 weeks to settle and then slow release onto your site.The enclosed area must be big enough so they can move freely so as not to cause damage to their tails.
- Once released they must be fed (A handful of grain, to ensure they stay, if they are not fed, they will wander)