Louisa is a very sweet girl who loves a fuss once she trusts you. She just needs a calm and gentle hand to help her feel safe.
She came to us pregnant and gave birth to three kittens (Antonio, Mirabel and Dolores) at the sanctuary.
Louisa is looking for a home with no other pets or young children. She would be very happy as a farm cat or living in a more rural area. We have been working hard with her and she is really starting to show her more relaxed side - rolling around and purring when stroked - so we have no doubt she will continue to grow in confidence.
- Full Name
- Contact number
- Full Address
- Who you are interested in? (Please include their name and what animal, we often have a few with the same names!)
- A bit about yourself and your lifestyle (e.g. your work patterns, do you go away a lot)
- Do you have other pets? Include what they are, ages, are they neutered? vaccinated?
- Children in the home or visiting? how old are they?
Cat/Dog - If shortlisted we will ask you for photos to enable us to do a virtual homecheck. We will need photos of your road from the front of your house, inside your property and garden so we can do a virtual rehoming.
Thank you for being interested in giving one of our cats a loving home.
Our rehoming requirements are below:
- All existing animals in the home must be neutered and vaccinated (where appropriate)
- You must be prepared to take out pet insurance to cover any unforeseen accidents or illnesses.
- You must be prepared to vaccinate annually and keep up to date with flea and worm treatments.
- We will consider rehoming cats to flats under certain circumstances – outdoor cats to ground floor flats with access to a private garden - indoor cats to flats without private garden size dependant.
- We will not rehome to busy roads such as A and B roads or regularly used main roads – suitability of location is at our discretion. We will consider properties with catios and cat proof gardens
(see examples below)
- You will be required to visit your chosen cat at the sanctuary.
- All members of the household will be required to visit your chosen cat/s.
- You must be prepared to sign a foster agreement that outlines our terms and conditions
All costs below are a minimum requested donation. This is to help cover our costs.
All cats are neutered (kittens are booked in with us when old enough) vaccinated, microchipped and up to date with flea/worming treatments.
Cats Under 10 years - £
Cats 10 years+ £60.00
Examples of 'catios'
Examples of 'cat proof' garden