Wesley is a small poodle cross who is estimated to have been born in 2019 and came to the sanctuary as an unclaimed stray. Wesley is super playful and a very cheeky boy who loves nothing more than cuddling up on your lap or in a cosy bed beside your feet. He does suffer from mild separation anxiety so his ideal owner would be someone who is at home most of the time or someone who has the time and flexibility to build up slowly to him being left alone. He walks well on a lead but does He require training in other areas, such as basic commands and house training. He enjoys socialising with other friendly dogs on walks and in our training paddock, but we feel he would be best suited to a home as the only dog where he can be centre of attention! Wesley needs to be the only pet in the home as he isn't keen on cats or other small furry animals but he can live with dog savvy children aged 10+.
- Full Name
- Contact number
- Full Address
- Who you are interested in? (Please include their name and what animal, we often have a few with the same names!)
- A bit about yourself and your lifestyle (e.g. your work patterns, do you go away a lot)
- Do you have other pets? Include what they are, ages, are they neutered? vaccinated?
- Children in the home or visiting? how old are they?
Cat/Dog - If shortlisted we will ask you for photos to enable us to do a virtual homecheck. We will need photos of your road from the front of your house, inside your property and garden so we can do a virtual rehoming.
Thank you for being interested in giving one of our dogs a loving home.
Our rehoming requirements are below:
- All existing animals in the home must be neutered and vaccinated (where appropriate)
- Must be prepared to take out pet insurance to cover any unforeseen accidents or illnesses.
- Must be prepared to vaccinate annually and keep up to date with flea and worm treatments.
- You must have a private enclosed garden attached to your home.
- Your garden must be secure with a minimum of 4ft to maximum of 6ft boundaries - this is dog specific.
- We do not rehome to flats or homes with communal gardens.
- You will be required to visit your chosen dog a minimum of 3 times to allow us to assess if you are a suitable match.
- All members of the household will be required to visit your chosen dog/s.
- You must be prepared to sign a foster agreement that outlines our terms and conditions.
All costs below are a minimum requested donation. This is to help cover our costs.
All dogs are neutered (puppies are booked in for neutering with us when old enough), vaccinated, microchipped and up to date with flea/worming treatments.
Dogs under 1 year - £350.00
Dogs 1 year-12 years £300.00
Dogs 12 years+ £250.00