HHATT Logo Design Competition
We are looking for an innovative and professional logo for our new charity project, the Henry Hallam Animal Therapy Trust to use on our Website and Social Media - we are reaching out to our supporters to find creative people who can design the logo. The object of this contest is to design a logo that captures the spirit of HHATT (calm, caring, welcoming)
How to Enter
1. The contest begins on 1st July 2021. Submissions will be accepted through to 1st August.
Winners will be announced via the PACT Facebook page and by direct contact to the winners’ email accounts.
All entries must be submitted by email to email@example.com
Entries must be submitted as a high resolution JPG, PNG and EPS file.
2. The submission email must include the full name of the person who designed the logo.
3. You can submit as many entries as you like.
4.. The deadline for Entries is 1st August 2021
1. By entering you are affirming your submission is your own original work, and has not been copied from others or from previous designs, and does not violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
2. All Entries will may be used by HHATT for purposes, including, but not limited to, display on websites, social media, business cards, letterheads.
3. HHATT reserve the right to adapt, edit, modify, the winning submission.
Judging will be completed by a panel of representatives from PACT