We are sad to advise that due to the risks of Covid-19 we have decided to close the sanctuary to visitors and group visits. Re-homing is by appointment only.
Our ladies in the media and administration teams spend many happy hours talking to supporters and answering questions, unfortunately this keeps them from more important work like helping animals in distress, often emergencies. So we have compiled a list of answers to frequently asked questions:
Where possible please ask questions by email with full details.
We shall be pleased to answer all other questions but please make conversation as brief as possible - an emergency may be trying to get through. Please do not ask questions on the emergency phone it is for emergencies only.
- We do not know when the sanctuary will be open, but not before October.
- Donated food, newspaper, towels, bedding, can be delivered to the sanctuary 9.30am-4pm
- Please request progress on wildlife brought in only after four days by calling the office.
- Volunteers are always welcome once we are open again.
- We will only contact you after phone call or email if we can help you.
- A link to our Amazon wish list can be found on our Facebook page or website.
- We will welcome Duke of Edinburgh volunteers when we are open.
- Enquire about confirmation of receipt of donations received via email with full details.
- Open Days are on the 3rd Sunday in each month June, July. August. 2021
- We try to deliver new sponsorships within ten days.
- We can use unopened medication, depending what it is - Send to PACT Vet Unit.
- For rehoming policies please email the office with species and full details of your setup
Please note if your enquiry is about an animal in distress ring the office on 01362 820775. Should the call not be answered immediately, please leave a message on the office phone, and redial the additional number given and leave a message.
For all other enquiries:
Address: PACT Animal Sanctuary, River Farm, Woodrising, Hingham, Norfolk, NR9 4PJ
Telephone: 01362 820775
How to find us (map)
Please note that we do not sell or pass on your details to third parties, please see our Privacy Statement.